Last Updated 4-27-15
Our 2015 SEASON OPENER is in the books! Many thanks to the crew at Hardwood Hills for having us to their property & Marionville Powersports for their event sponsorship! Results are now posted!
Hardwood Hills Overall Podium
LtoR: Andrew Smith (2nd), Jesse Clark (Overall Winner),
Harrison Helmick (3rd), Ryan Henslee (4th)
In an effort to make your signup experience MORE pleasurable, please consider the following:
1. Reserve your race number early. This allows us to have your information in the scoring system prior to race day. To reserve your number, check the Classes/Numbering page for your number range and then email email@example.com with your class and three number choices.
2. Know your fees. Bringing the appropriate amount of money with you to signup will help move things more smoothly. See the Schedule page for a link to our Fees.
3. Bring your helmet with you to signup. We want to program and/or check your transponders at every single event, so bring your lid.
4. Know your entry card status? If you raced a MORE event in
2014, you will already have an entry card at signup...no need to
fill out a whole new one! If you have reserved a number for
2015 but did not race with us in 2014, you will have a card with
your name, class and number on it...you will need to fill out the
rest of the card. And, if you have never raced with us before or it was in 2013 or before, you will need to fill out a new card.
5. Know your signup lines...we have two. First, you need to go to
the FLY easy up where you'll deal with entry cards & payment.
Next, come to the red scoring trailer to get entered into the
race and have your transponder programed.
6. Remember that riders are required to run the appropriate number and background color on all three number plates during all MORE events. Generics at signup for $3/set of 3 if you need them. Please no small backgrounds, little numbers, fancy dancy fonts, etc...
your plates need to be easily readable!!
MORE WINS THE OFF-ROAD CUP FOR THE 5TH YEAR!!
Congrats to Team MORE (Steve Leivan, Drew Higgins & Zach Ingram) on clinching the 5th Annual Off-Road Cup on Saturday, April 4th at D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. Team Bullet Proof Designs (Harrison Helmick, Jesse Clark & Austin Butler) representing the MORE series, grabbed third overall!
The MORE series also won the Super Series Challenge for the 3rd year in a row! Thank you to all for your support of this event & for coming to OK to represent Midwest Off Road Events!!
All info can be found at www.theoffroadcup.com !
FLY Racing will be a huge supporter of the
MORE series again in 2015!
If you haven't checked their gear out yet, you really need to! FLY has it all - from entry level stuff all the way up to
their top of the line Evolution gear - there is truly
something for everyone!
The best part - FLY PAYS YOU TO WEAR THEIR GEAR!
In 2014, FLY paid out about $6000 to MORE riders - several with over $200, some with over $300 - all
by riding the MORE series, wearing FLY gear,
and simply signing up for the contingency program!
Get in on the action for 2015!
A link to the new contingency form is now posted on the Schedule Page, so buy FLY & get paid!
MORE welcomes DP Brakes & DP Clutches!
Check out DP for all your brake & clutch needs!
HBD MotoGrafx supports MORE for 2015!!
HBD's deal for all MORE racers is as follows:
#plate backgrounds - 1 color $29.99, 2 color $49.99
& full color $53.99 - includes name
Pro Kits $179.99 (complete with #plate backgrounds)