Last Updated 3-23-15 ~ Schedule Revamp!
2015 SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Due to Mother Nature literally raining on our season opener
parade, we have decided to revamp our schedule, with our
NEW SEASON OPENER taking place at Harwood Hills
in Mansfield on April 25th & 26th.
We will now have an 8 round series for 2015 and round 6 has been
moved to the Panther Creek location. Please check the Schedule
page for the adjustments. We have a new printable flyer added, too.
We are very excited & ready to kickoff our 5th season!!
Hope to see you at Mansfield!!
MORE is excited for our riders to participate in the 5th annual
Off-Road Cup on Saturday, April 4th at D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. The MORE series won the Super Series Challenge
in 2013 & 2014 because of our awesome riders supporting the event
& kicking tail and we are hoping y'all can bring it home again this year!!!! Mark your calendars & come out to join us in the fun!!
All info can be found at www.theoffroadcup.com !
Attention Racers - we are getting close to our
2015 season opener & we hope you are as
excited as we are!! Make sure you check out the
"SCHEDULE" page - there you will find links
to our flyer, weekend schedule, fees and contingency programs. Also, check out the "RULES" page and make
sure you know what has changed from last year.
If you are not following us on Facebook, please do...
we try to post helpful information there often.
Can't wait to get the gang back together...
hope to see y'all at HARDWOOD HILLS!!!!!
In an effort to make your signup experience MORE pleasurable, please consider the following:
1. Reserve your race number early. This allows us to have your information in the scoring system prior to race day. To reserve your number, check the Classes/Numbering page for your number range and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your class and three number choices.
2. Know your fees. Bringing the appropriate amount of money with you to signup will help move things more smoothly. See the Schedule page for a link to our Fees.
3. Bring your helmet with you to signup. We want to program and/or check your transponders at every single event, so bring your lid.
4. Know your entry card status? If you raced a MORE event in
2014, you will already have an entry card at signup...no need to
fill out a whole new one! If you have reserved a number for
2015 but did not race with us in 2014, you will have a card with
your name, class and number on it...you will need to fill out the
rest of the card. And, if you have never raced with us before or it was in 2013 or before, you will need to fill out a new card.
5. Know your signup lines...we have two. First, you need to go to
the FLY easy up where you'll deal with entry cards & payment.
Next, come to the red scoring trailer to get entered into the
race and have your transponder programed.
6. Remember that riders are required to run the appropriate number and background color on all three number plates during all MORE events. Generics at signup for $3/set of 3 if you need them. Please no small backgrounds, little numbers, fancy dancy fonts, etc...
your plates need to be easily readable!!
2015 Rules now available on the RULES tab above!
Please note changes from 2014 are in RED! Main things to note are an adjusted time schedule for Sunday, long course only practice available on Sunday (entire track) and dead engine starts for all except PeeWees and Ladies on Saturdays!
FLY Racing will be a huge supporter of the
MORE series again in 2015!
If you haven't checked their gear out yet, you really need to! FLY has it all - from entry level stuff all the way up to
their top of the line Evolution gear - there is truly
something for everyone!
The best part - FLY PAYS YOU TO WEAR THEIR GEAR!
In 2014, FLY paid out about $6000 to MORE riders - several with over $200, some with over $300 - all
by riding the MORE series, wearing FLY gear,
and simply signing up for the contingency program!
Get in on the action for 2015!
A link to the new contingency form is now posted on the Schedule Page, so buy FLY & get paid!
MORE welcomes DP Brakes & DP Clutches!
Check out DP for all your brake & clutch needs!
HBD MotoGrafx supports MORE for 2015!!
HBD's deal for all MORE racers is as follows:
#plate backgrounds - 1 color $29.99, 2 color $49.99
& full color $53.99 - includes name
Pro Kits $179.99 (complete with #plate backgrounds)